We endeavour to always protect your data. It is our policy never to share your data with any third parties beyond those required in the normal conduct of business by littlehands.ie. We will only use the information you provide to contact you to supply the information on our services or regarding jobs or employment with Little Hands that you have requested.
As laid down by EU data protection legislation and pending legislation, permissions will be sought in writing for use of data beyond the use for which the user initially intended it.
Under data protection legislation (GDPR), it is your right to withdraw your permissions for the use of your data at any point in time. This request for withdrawal of data must be communicated to www.littlehands.ie by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not require that customers or other visitors to our site provide us with personal information and you may visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us.
We use collected information to:
- deliver the information Little Hands Montessori and Afterschool deem of benefit and/or possible benefit to our members;
- provide customer support and information to individuals visiting our site;
- perform research and analysis about member use of, and/or interest in, our products, services, and/or content, and the content, products and/or services offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices and/or send newsletters about products or services either from us and/or other third parties which littlehands.ie
- develop and display content and/or advertising on our site and other sites, tailored to Little Hands members’/subscribers’/ and/or users’ interests;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
With Whom We Share The Information We Collect?
- It may be necessary to transfer, store and process personal information to the relevant agencies.